The easiest way to manage your condominium from anywhere.
CPMs free CondoConnect service makes it easy to manage your condo and your condo association. Using any computer with an Internet connection, you can access a secure web site dedicated to your condo association in order to:
- View an up to date record of charges and payments to your account
- View condo documents, such as the master deed, rules and regulations, financial reports, insurance policies, and more
- Make condo payments (using e-check or credit card)
- Request maintenance work
- Contact other owners, trustees and Certified Property Management.
Special Access Rights for Trustees and Board Members
Trustees can view additional documents, such as: complete financial reports, bills, contracts, and reference materials.
Account Ledger View
View your ledgers for an up to date record of any charges and payments on your account.
Access to Association Documents
- Master Deed
- Rules and Regulations
- Financial Reports
- Insurance Policy
Trustees have the ability to set what documents will be available
Condo Fee Payment Center
Use your credit or debit card to:
- Make one time payments
- Set up recurring payments
Submit a maintenance request for your unit